Designed to fit perfectly on top of our famous aluminum garmin livescope cable savers, this snail mount has many benefits! No more wearing down your transducer when switching views, this mount takes all the stress off your transducer and gives you a new option allowing you to mount to either side. Moving these splines up above the transducer also allows the cable saver to work with the Garmin perspective mounts by giving your wire more room to move freely between the transducer and the trolling motor shaft when in perspective mode.
- solid aluminum, professionally machined, not printed
- works with all zero degree mounts and Garmin's perspective mount
- allows for mounting on BOTH sides
- not limited to one side of transducer
- use original bolt, washer, and rubber washer that came with unit
- proudly made in U.S.A
*NOTE: This is for the Snail Mount ONLY and not all items pictured.